Tuesday 21 February 2012

London Fashion Week Day 3 – Street Style

Day 3 at LFW (Sunday) I didn’t go on the Saturday as we had quite a lot of uni work to do when we were down visiting exhibitions ect. However this has to be my favorite day as it was buzzing and I also became a registered blogger for London Fashion Week!  










Super modern chic 

























My little Pony Shoes








Bright orange fur twins







One of my favorite looks of the week – modern contemporary heritage. Classical shapes with vintage fox fur and spike hat just stunning



















Clashing prints and Colours







Casual Elegance 






















Beautiful delicate shoes with spikes





The coolest guy at fashion week sleek layering and men’s jumpsuit with exposed zips for detail – showing fashion films this Wednesday 22nd that he invited me to sadly I needed to come home for uni





Dapper Gentlemen
 



The last image of fashion week - 3 male models having a coffee break all with bright platinum hair “The Triplets”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.