Friday 24 February 2012

Bet Lynch...The Car



On the way to get the tube back after day one at London Fashion Week with sore feet (wearing Cuban heals, that were leopard print as it happens… COINCIDENCE?) and shoulder hurting from my bag carrying so much stuff.  I couldn’t help but be drawn to this car and had to whip the camera out. I have scene some “unique” looking cars in my time but this one is my absolute favorite. Leopard print is one of those prints that have to be worn correctly and not OTT as it can look….(I will get you finish that sentence by yourself) However I am not going to lie I so have a soft spot for it. We have all done it when we go shopping and cant remember where you have parked the car – well you wouldn’t have that problem with this car! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.